2022. Vol. 2 (2)
The second issue of our journal for this year contains articles by our regular and newly joined authors on various topics, one way or another related to writing, writing practices and inscriptions on various objects from the Transcaucasus to the North of Western Europe. In the Publications section there is a commented translation of the Austrasian letters. The issue is intended for historians, philologists and all those interested in the problems of the history of writing.
- Alexander V. Akopyan. Typogenetic Approach to the Systematization of Georgian Coins of the Long Twelfth Century. P. 10–88.
- Kirill A. Elochin. Badges on the Spanish New World’s Royalists Coins in 1810–1832. P. 89–114.
- Elena V. Litovskikh, Ivan A. Reyer. The Manuscript AM 107 fol and its Place in the Arnamagnæan Manuscript Collection. P. 115–133.
- Anton M. Vvedensky. Towards the Elaboration of the Stemma of the Witnesses of the Rus Primary Chronicle: The Source of the Common Exemplar of the Radziwill and the Moscow-Academy Manuscripts. P. 134–145.
- Timofey V. Guimon. The Annalistic Writing of Pereyaslavl-upon-Dnieper in the 1110s – the Early 1140s. P. 146–164.
- Lyubov V. Stolyarova. On the Paleography of the Mstislav Charter. P. 165–195.
- Aleksandr P. Gavrilov. Symbolic Ornamental Compositions on Houses in the Village Fedoseevo-Pustyn’ in the Shilovo District of the Ryazan’ Region. P. 196–208.
- Yuliya М. Vershinina. Diplomatic Exchanges between the Austrasian Court and the Byzan-tine Empire (Epistulae Austrasicae 25–39). P. 209–241.