2021. Vol. 1
The first issue of the electronic journal «GRAPHOSPHAERA: Writing and written practices» comprises papers dedicated to the very term graphosphaera, theoretical questions of the interrelations between the emergence of states and the development of writing, the history of particular kinds of texts, the analysis of palaeography and particular scribal practices in certain texts, chronological indications, numerical signs and terminology, the interrelations between text and image. Newly found Old Rus inscriptions from Pereslavl-Zalessky are published.
- Simon D. Franklin. Graphosphaera / Graphosphere / Graphosphère / Grafosfera / Графосфера: Words, Concepts, Approaches. P. 9–19.
- Aleksey S. Shchavelev. Stategenesis & Writing (In Development of the Concept of the Bureaucratic Apparatus as a Key Feature of the State). P. 20–40.
- Mikhail V. Zemlyakov. Corrections and Glosses in Textus Roffensis: The Kentish Laws and the Laws of Alfred and Ine. P. 41–56.
- Elena A. Melnikova. Runic Writing in the Periphery of the Scandinavian World. Part II. West-Slavic Region. P. 57–72.
- Elena V. Litovskikh. Time Counting in the Landnámabók. P. 73–81.
- Maria M. Drobysheva. Mention of the Year in Ancient Russian Graffiti on the Walls of Temples of the 11th-17th centuries: in a Search of a Regularity. P. 82–112.
- Aleksandr P. Gavrilov. On one Group of Ancient Russian Signets Found in the Moscow and Ryazan Regions. P. 113–119.
- Lyubov V. Stolyarova. The Paleography of the Uglich Investigation File. Part 1: Main hands I–III. P. 120–142.
- Dionisiy I. Pronin. ‘The Book Called Dizim’ and the Cyrillic Signs for Big Numbers. P. 143–158.
- Marina A. Kurysheva. The Manuscript Paris. gr. 1788 with a List of Emperors’ Tombs of the Church of the Holy Apostles, Constantinople: A New Dating. P. 159–168.
- Darya S. Staroskolskaya. An Introduction into Textual Heraldry. P. 169–179.
- Kirill A. Elochin. Badges on Spanish-American Coins of the first third of the 18th century. P. 180–198.
- Аleksey А. Gippius, Savva М. Мikheev. Some Early Inscriptions on the Exterior Walls of the Transfiguration Cathedral in Pereslavl-Zalessky. P. 199–214.