2022. Vol. 2 (1)
The issue comprises papers dedicated Anglo-Saxon diplomatics: its historiography, the history of royal acta of early medieval England, the representativeness of the corpus of extant charters. Selected texts and commented Russian translations of Anglo-Saxon charters are published.
- Sergey M. Kashtanov. On the Theory and the Practice of Comparative Source Studies. P. 13–24.
- Timofey V. Guimon, Denis V. Sukhino-Khomenko. Cyningas and cartae: An Introduction in the Diplomatic of Royal Charters in Early Medieval England. P. 25–174.
- Denis V. Sukhino-Khomenko. Do Manuscripts Burn? The Representativeness of the Corpus of Royal Diplomas of Late pre-Norman England (871–1066): Opening a Discussion. P. 175–286.
- Olga A. Kabitova, Denis V. Sukhino-Khomenko. “Gifts for the Remedy of the Soul” and Kings’ “Friendly Greetings”: Some English Charters of the 7th–11th Centuries (Texts, Translations, Comments). P. 287–325.
- Lyubov V. Stolyarova. The Teacher: S. M. Kashtanov and the Institute for History and Archives. P. 326–363.